Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 5.42.24 PM.png
Improve Athletic Performance
Improve Athletic PerformanceLaura King
00:00 / 00:37

All great athletes rehearse their performance mentally. In fact, research has shown that physical stamina accounts for just 20% of sports performance while the remaining 80% is attributed to mental stamina. This audiobook is carefully crafted to give you the mental and physical edge you need to perform your very best every time.

Written and narrated by performance expert, Laura King, Improve Athletic Performance will help you learn the technique of mental rehearsal to erase internal doubts. You'll learn powerful visualization techniques to excel in your chosen sport or activity. And, you'll find yourself quickly letting go of errors and easily overcoming external distractions. Through the use of guided imagery, you'll develop unstoppable confidence and achieve peak performance.

Guided Imagery can also help you let go of past failures, build confidence in your abilities and trust your natural athletic talent. For optimal effect, use at least once a day for 21 to 28 days.

free.png
Addiction Icon.png
skyewinslow-2-Anxiety,Stress,Depression.
Cancer Care Icon.png
skyewinslow-6-Fears,Phobias.png
skyewinslow-7-Heart,Cardiovascular Healt
skyewinslow-8-Hospice,Palliative Care.pn
skyewinslow-9-Illness,Medical Conditions
skyewinslow-10-Kids.png
skyewinslow-11-Men's Health.png
skyewinslow-12-Mental,Emotional Health.p
skyewinslow-13-Motivation & Inspiration.
skyewinslow-1-Pain.png
skyewinslow-14- Performance,Self Improve
skyewinslow-15-Relationships.png
skyewinslow-16-Relaxation.png
skyewinslow-17-Sleep,Insomnia.png
skyewinslow-18-Social,Performance Anxiet
skyewinslow-19-Sports Performance.png
skyewinslow-20-Stop Smoking.png
skyewinslow-22-Teens.png
skyewinslow-21-Surgical,Medical Procedur
skyewinslow-23-Weight Loss,Healthy Eatin
skyewinslow-24-Women's Health.png

2020 Overnight Learning, LLC                 Terms