free.png
Addiction Icon.png
skyewinslow-2-Anxiety,Stress,Depression.
Cancer Care Icon.png
skyewinslow-6-Fears,Phobias.png
skyewinslow-7-Heart,Cardiovascular Healt
skyewinslow-8-Hospice,Palliative Care.pn
skyewinslow-9-Illness,Medical Conditions
skyewinslow-10-Kids.png
skyewinslow-11-Men's Health.png
skyewinslow-12-Mental,Emotional Health.p
skyewinslow-13-Motivation & Inspiration.
skyewinslow-1-Pain.png
skyewinslow-14- Performance,Self Improve
skyewinslow-15-Relationships.png
skyewinslow-16-Relaxation.png
skyewinslow-17-Sleep,Insomnia.png
skyewinslow-18-Social,Performance Anxiet
skyewinslow-19-Sports Performance.png
skyewinslow-20-Stop Smoking.png
skyewinslow-22-Teens.png
skyewinslow-21-Surgical,Medical Procedur
skyewinslow-23-Weight Loss,Healthy Eatin
skyewinslow-24-Women's Health.png

2020 Overnight Learning, LLC                 Terms

Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 6.55.09 PM.png
Motocross - Improve Your Racing
Improve Your RacingLaura King
00:00 / 00:34

All motorcycle racing requires physical strength, stamina, extreme focus, and riding skill, yet research has shown that physical stamina accounts for only 20% of sports performance. The other 80% is mental. Author and narrator Laura King has worked with riders of all styles of motorcycle racing and all levels, including the pros. She created this audiobook to help you gain the unbeatable mental advantage.

Getting to the Motocross Racing Winner’s Circle has a great deal to do with mental preparation, specifically how a motocross racer thinks and feels before the race. Listening to this audiobook will help you ride with total conviction, without fear and self-doubt, and learn to consistently ride “in the flow”.

By listening to Motocross Racing repeatedly, you'll learn the technique of mental rehearsal to erase internal doubts. You will quickly let go of errors and easily overcome external distractions. Through guided imagery you'll develop unstoppable confidence and focus for motocross racing. Surpass your moto competitors by training your mind to gain an unbeatable mental advantage.

For optimal effects, listen daily for a minimum of 21 to 28 days.