top of page
Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 7.04.47 PM.png
Improve Your Swimming Skills
Improve Your Swimming SkillsLaura King
00:00 / 00:34

Swimming is a competitive sport that requires physical strength, stamina, focus, and skill, but research has shown that physical stamina accounts for only 20% of sports performance. The other 80% is mental! This audiobook, written and narrated by Laura King, can help you to improve your swimming skills by teaching you how to release tension and performance anxiety. 

By listening often, you'll learn the same mental rehearsal techniques taught to professional and Olympic athletes by Laura that were, by their own admission, essential to their success.  Soon outside distractions are replaced with positive self-talk, and a renewed sense of confidence. Listen daily for a minimum of 21 to 28 days and you'll find yourself on the winners podium race after race.

bottom of page